Help identifying

kbonnici at ivory.trentu.ca kbonnici at ivory.trentu.ca
Sat Jun 26 21:58:46 EST 1999

It sounds to me like a honeysuckle (Lonicera spp.), and unless it was a planted
ornamental and you live near a natural area, its probably the invasive
tartarian honeysuckle (L. tartarica), which is quite common throughout
Peteborough.

Kellie
(also residing in Peterborough, On)In article <377426C2.57EAFE6D at home.net>, Deven Jones