insect eating plants

Chris F. drosera at cam.org
Sat Jun 26 09:06:11 EST 1999

Hi.

Some plants can well handle grasshoppers of that size, although those that
can are usually more expensive.  If you want to get some of these plants but
you are worried about having to feed them, don't be. I have myself over 30
different kinds of CPs in my collection, totalling over 150 plants in all. I
have never fed any of them, and they all do well. There are many kinds of
carnivorous plants, and it would be better to buy those that are easier to
care for first. I would suggest sundews or bladderworts (terrestrial). Here
is another site that may help you gain some knowledge on the subject;

 http://www.sarracenia.com/faq.html

Hope this all helped.

Chris F.

gypsy <gypsy at endor.com> wrote in message
news:7l14up$2mc2 at enews3.newsguy.com...
> i don't suppose any of these plants will eat grasshoppers which are
getting
> on toward 2" or more?
> (please!!)
> rofl