Automatic watering system...

Bart bartma12 at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jun 25 11:14:08 EST 1999

Are there any inexpensive auto watering systems for indoor house plants?
Preferably passive (but that is not a requirement).  I'm going away for 2
weeks and I don't have anybody who I could ask to water them.

Also... Is there such a thing as a portable, cordless, electric mister?  I'm
tired of squeezing this squirt bottle for so many plants.

Any sites you could recommend for such products?

Thanks.

Bart