Red Price Wiegelia question

kbonnici at ivory.trentu.ca kbonnici at ivory.trentu.ca
Tue Jun 22 20:15:51 EST 1999

It is very normal for woody plants to flower for only a few weeks; if someone
led you to believe that your variety of Wigela would flower all season, they
were leading you astray! I believe that the only plants which will flower 'all
season' are annuals, and those only if they are faithfully deadheaded.

The two Wigela's that I see regularly both flowered for a month or so, just
finishing about 2 weeks ago.

HTH,

Kellie