China Doll

Janice ginki at writeme.com
Tue Jun 22 14:38:29 EST 1999

Can anyone give me any help on starting China Dolls??

I have a beautiful 3 yr. old China Doll which need to be
pruned.  I can't bear to throw away all of the clippings I
would rather start new plants.  I have tried putting the
clippings in water but they just dry up and die in about two
days.  I have tried taking clippings and sticking them in
dirt but again they die.  I have even tried waiting until
stem turns to trunk a little and taking the clipping from
there to no avail.

I have been very successful in rooting all of my other
plants and trees (mostly figs and ivies), but this China
Doll is giving me a headache!!!

Please can anyone help??

Janice
ginki at writeme.com