pole beans not producing

Jim Kami jakami at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jun 22 10:20:18 EST 1999

    Beans are self pollinating, you don't have to bother them.(In fact, making
crosses is a bit involved because of this) Very high or very low temperatures at
flowering sometimes inhibit seed formation. Beans are happiest in moderate to
cool climates. Without more details as to your growing conditions, I can't tell
you much more.

Jim Kami
Blue Rose Biotech