Calla Lillies

outonalimb at mindspring.com outonalimb at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 20 14:48:54 EST 1999

Sure Rose -
                       grow em in pots outside during the warm / main
growing season then move them indoors in the fall ; reduce water and allow
to rest about 6-8 weeks then resume feeding :) supply as  much sun as
possible and if you are lucky you may get indoor blooms  in the dead of
winter - I have used this method for a few years now - works well for me ,
teresa