A Question on Bananna Trees - Help

Keith L birddog6 at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 20 12:45:09 EST 1999

I have Bannana Trees & Elephant Ear Plants around my yard.  The first few
years they grew real good & quite fast.   Now, after about 5 years they are
not a sporty lookin & kinda pale green .

I guess they need fertilizer & such, but I can;t find anything that list
them so I was wondering if someone could help me out.  I can dig one up &
movce it & it does great for a year or 2 then dwindles down.  Need something
idiot proof as I have a black thumb !

I also have a couple of palm bushes (not the tree, but the lil short bush)
and I was wondering what to put on them also.

Thanks

Keith