woodborers

awi148 awi148 at airmail.net
Fri Jun 18 05:29:18 EST 1999

Hi.  I have twobeautiful Bradford Pear trees.  Both were purchased at the
same time and until this year were doing really well. This year one seems to
be seriously infected with wood borers, (Ithink) and the tree is turning to
fall colors, and is definitely in distress.  How can I treat this tree, and
prevent the other tree from becoming infected.  I would love to save these
10 year old tress as they are just now large enough to provide the shade at
the end of the house that they were planted for.
Thanks in advance for all help. If there are other newsgroups that I should
ask this question, please let me know that also.