Hydrangia

Beverly Erlebacher bae at cs.toronto.edu
Mon Jun 14 13:45:08 EST 1999

In article <7k0nvd$9ir$2 at nntp5.atl.mindspring.net>,
MB <mib50 at mindspring.com> wrote:
>I have a shady area in my yard and I want to plant Hydrangia. Is Hydrangia a
>plant that I can grow in the shade? If not, can anyone suggest a flowering
>shade plant that I can grow in the Northern Atlanta area. I prefer it not to
>be a climbing plant. Thanks

I suggest you post to rec.gardens, and/or ask at any plant nursery that
has knowledgable staff (usually these are not chains, or nursery departments
attached to other stores, e.g. Home Depot).  Another thing to try is to
walk around your neighbourhood, or some area that has nice gardens, and see
what other people are having success with.  If you have a public botanical
garden, that's another good source of ideas.  You could also try your state's
agriculture dept.

Then there's always the public library...