insect eating plants

Chris F. drosera at cam.org
Fri Jun 11 19:35:32 EST 1999

Come and see my web page, http://www.cam.org/~drosera . I'm Canadian, so I'm
willing to bet that you are not, so I can't sell to you. But if you go way
down my page, you'll see a little box that says "ICPS Web Ring". Click on
"Next" or "Previous" and you will see other sites. Some are just
informational, but some of the sites, like mine, sell plants. Good luck to
you.

Chris F.

news:7js336$r5s$1 at news8.svr.pol.co.uk...