Edible Flowers & nutritional content

AngelCalif angelcalif at aol.com
Fri Jun 11 16:24:40 EST 1999

I sure could use some help! Ive scoured over the net looking for information
about edible plants & nutritional content...mostly flowers like hibiscus, rose
petals, nasturnium, geraniums.....ran across Dr. Duke's site but  its too
technical. Im interested in these flowers for folivores / herbivore reptiles I
have, but I'd sure like to know what's in them before I give them.  Can someone
help me with a link or database or book I can order...that lists nutritional
value/contents of flowers? Thanks in advance!
Gina