INTERNATIONAL DRIVERS LICENCE!! - Horse Pocky!

Gazmuth gazmuth at pd.jaring.my
Sun Jun 6 04:56:31 EST 1999

>Take advantage of your rights.  Order a valid
>International Driver's License that can never
>be suspended or revoked.

Since it is not any good without a valid DL, then I guess that is a true
statement.

I say that like I am sure that everyone here really cares.

You can get this for US$10 at any AAA Office in the USA.  It is not valid
without a USA Driver's License (if issued in the USA) and is not valid in
the country that it is issued in, and has to have a valid Driver's License
from the country it is issued from.  Says so in big letters where the photo
goes.  Also says it is not a valid ID and needs a passport to be a valid ID.
And is only good for 1 year from issuance, and requires a Passport ID in the
back cover.
--
Gazmuth
gazmuth at pd.jaring.my
gazmuth at fullnet.net

No SPAM Trap, I can handle it myself!  But can you??