Pony Tail Palm = Beaucarnea recurvata

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Fri Jun 4 21:48:29 EST 1999

Dear Catherine,

It is natural for the end of the leaves of Beaucarnea recurvata to dry up
and turn brown. You can cut them back if you wish but be sure to cut them
on an angle. Cutting them back will not prevent the leaf from eventually
drying up completely.

Cereusly Steve

Catherine Ann Nyberg <canyberg at ucdavis.edu> wrote in article
<3757F420.333D at ucdavis.edu>...