Searching for information on a cactus plant? Please

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Tue Jun 1 13:56:36 EST 1999

Dear Gary,

Your plant is Echinopsis tubiflora, commonly called the "Easter Lily
Cactus" because of its large white night blooming flowers.

Try this link for info on how to grow Echinopsis.
http://henry.huntington.org/BotanicalDiv/Schick/Introduction.htm

Cereusly Steve

Gary Lee Calvert <gcalvert at iquest.net> wrote in article
<1GV43.308$A4.1216 at news1.iquest.net>...