Searching for information on a cactus plant? Please

Gary Lee Calvert gcalvert at iquest.net
Tue Jun 1 13:29:58 EST 1999

Can any one help me identify this cactus/cacti??
It/they were given to my Son by a fraternity brother who was moving away.
I took on the task of finding some information about it/them and to see if
I could find out how to go about transplanting and/or dividing these if
needed.
Water and plant food requirements.
The pot it/they are currently in is about 4 inches across and 4 inches high.
I have a picture of these at the URL link below.

http://www.iquest.net/~gcalvert/images/cactus.JPG

I tried looking around on the web, but a name for them seems to be needed
to find any information on the sites I found.

Thanks for any help.

--
Gary Calvert
mailto:gcalvert at iquest.net  http://www.iquest.net/~gcalvert/home.html