Life span of the strawberry plant?

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Fri Jul 30 13:18:24 EST 1999

Dear Richard,

Do you believe everything you see on TV, read in the papers, read in books
or see posted on the Internet?

Your own experience is much more useful that what some "authority" spouts
off on a TV show. Sometimes they are just faking it.

I'd watch out for that feral rogue strawberry. It might bite! You better
have a can of whipped cream ready just in case.

KDBANGLIA <kdbanglia at aol.com> wrote in article
<19990726142516.24259.00001408 at ngol02.aol.com>...