Trees

Starbuck pmdlandarch at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 26 13:13:03 EST 1999

>>>The subscriber in question, "Starbuck", was also the poster of the
original "that is 1 foot radius for 1 inch trunk caliper" message. You,
like I, must try to guess the meaning of his "no", because he didn't have
the grace to elaborate on his answer.<<<

It was more lack of time than grace.  I was on my way out the door for a 4
day seminar.  I apologize to you just the same.

Cheers.

--
To respond via email remove the "X" from the address.