Guinep (Panama Fruit Tree)

Webbtron webbtron at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 25 00:07:01 EST 1999

Hello,
    6 years ago my Step-Daughter brought some fruit (Guinep or Mamone) from
Panama for us to try.  I was able to germinate one of the seeds and now the
tree is up to the ceiling.  It is a beautiful tree but I need to find more
information on the tree/fruit.  My Internet searches have been fruitless so
any leads would be appreciated.  Sorry I don't even have the scientific name
to give you.
regards
Craig