beermats and science

david walker david at ALEGBA.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Jul 18 16:09:14 EST 1999

Many contributors to 'plantbio' have expressed interest in the use of
beermats (coasters) to "further the public understanding of sceince".
Originally the answers to the questions posed were not posted on our web
site

http://www.alegba.demon.co.uk/beermats.html

because we did not wish to anticipate their arrival in the pubs which
participated. Subsequently some visitors to the site did not look far
enough to find the answers. This week the site has been updated and both
questions and answers are now readily accessed at a click.

david walker