Resurection Plant

Chris F. drosera at cam.org
Wed Jul 14 17:19:51 EST 1999

Hi,

I just bought a resurection plant from a local hardware store. The
instructions are basically put it in water for up to 3 days, then let dry
out again. I would like to know a bit more about this plant.

1- What is the latin name?

2- Where does it originate from, and what kind of habitat?

3- Are there other things to know about keeping this plant? Type of water,
can it be potted, temperature, photoperiod, photo intensity, pests, etc.

4- Can I get it to flower? Will I ever be able to separate it or otherwise
reproduce it asexually?

5- Any other info. I should know?

Thanks.

Chris F.