Liquidambar styraciflua (sweetgum)

Starbuck pmdlandarch at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 10 12:56:50 EST 1999

>>>There seems to be a certain amount of interchangeability (probably
incorrect) between the terms clone and cultivar. <<<

I seem to hold the minority opinion on this matter (so far as this thread is
concerned).

According to Hortus Third-

"Clone.  A plant propogated by asexual or vegetative means means, including
divisions, buds, cuttings, layers, etc."

So I was wrong and you others were correct.  Thank you for the correction.

--
To respond via email remove the "X" from the address.