Liquidambar styraciflua (sweetgum)

Mark Boddington mark_boddington at altavista.net
Fri Jul 9 06:39:34 EST 1999

Thanks for all the replies.  The problem is that I live in the UK and
L.styraciflua is by no means common - none of my local garden centres seems
to have it and I know of only one tree, which I've never seen set seed.  So
the option of seeds is not open to me, and I'd still like to know whether
cuttings will work,

Thanks again.

Mark

news:7m2if9$1jt$1 at news.ox.ac.uk...