Weed Indentification

Scott Mcphee hyphae at email.msn.com
Thu Jul 8 01:33:29 EST 1999

I also wanted to mention that in addition to clothes, shoes, etc. that
others have previously mentioned, pets can also get the oil on their fur and
transmit it to you.

Technu has worked extrememly well for me also.

I also have a question about poison oak that I have wondered about for a
long time. How is the rash spread? I can get a tiny little spot, and from
that spot infect large areas of my body (I'm quite good at this actually!).
If I am correct, the oil blocks the white cells ability to recognize the
cells because they are covered with the oil. How can that tiny amount of oil
become great enough to spread all over?

Thanks for any info and clarifications,

Scott