Annuals in Texas

Justin Kunath jkunath at cyberstation.net
Wed Jul 7 20:32:40 EST 1999

Does anyone have any suggestions on what Annuals to plant in northern Texas
(Wichita Falls)?  I have tried a couple, but they tend to not take to the
hot weather (100+ degrees).  I water them everyday.

Also, I have a mum that is turning yellow with red streaks down the leaves.
I have others planted around and they are doing fine.  It's just this
particular plant that is giving me trouble...

Help!!