Hyacinth question

saivin gotz 08142597658 at t-online.de
Wed Jul 7 14:10:24 EST 1999

Hi,

Hyaciths need a quite acid soil. That means they don´t like limy earth
or lime in the irrigation water. What you can do is buy an acid
fertilizer for  plants like ericaceas or azalleas. Pot the plant into
acid soil and water the plant with rain water (tap water might have a
high content of lime in it)

good luck with your hyacinths,
Saivín