MassSCB

Elizabeth Perotti lperotti at ACS1.BU.EDU
Tue Jul 6 16:32:04 EST 1999

Hi everyone!

    My name is Liz Perotti and I write to you today as a student of
conservation biology and environmental studies at BU, and
as a concerned citizen, to urge any person with an interest in
conservation and environmental issues to consider becoming a
member of the MassSCB. Recently formed by faculty members and students
of area Universities, along with people of many
professions in the Massachusetts community, the Massachusetts Chapter of
the Society for Conservation Biology (MassSCB)
was created to promote awareness of conservation issues, serve as an
outlet for career/professional and educational resources,
and to conduct informational forums and events.
    Presently, there are no fees/dues and the membership consists of
professionals, professors, and students.  I have found the
MassSCB to be a great way to get involved in conservation, meet
people/contacts in many fields, and to participate in exciting
events.  I encourage you to send this to anyone you think may be
interested.  For more information or to contact a member or
the e-board, check out the home page http://www.massscb.org or go
directly to member registration
http://www.MassSCB.org/Membership/.

Enjoy the summer!