Online botanical keys

Herb Lady herbs at mcmsys.com
Mon Jul 5 15:58:25 EST 1999

I don't know specifically, but you might try one of the botanical garden
sites, because they link to many botanical resources.  Try www.mobot.org for
the Missouri Botanical Garden.  They have a list of other botanical links,
and they are also coordinating the Flora of North America Project, which has
been underway for several years.  I'm sure that those botanists are very
familiar with where the keys are, for all the U.S.,  both in books and
online.