Gingko Biloba propagation

Jani Pohjanraito yjanni at kuva.fi
Mon Jul 5 10:22:48 EST 1999

I have had problems getting seeds to germinate. No amount
of freezing or filing seems to help. Now I have  two
small gingko plants I plan to propagate from.
In original thread I was asking how does one take cuttings
from gingko - any complications with that?

Also, how does one define plants sex?

Jani