Hyacinth question

MrAVenez mravenez at aol.com
Sun Jul 4 21:47:21 EST 1999

Hi,

This is my first time here and I'm hoping someone could provide me with some
information... What type of care should be given to a hyacinth... For instance,
do they require very strong light?? how often should they be watered and what
should they be potted in.. Also, this plant had a quite a few buds on it, and
none of them opened, they all seemed to just shrivel off and now the some of
the leaves are turning brown...