Weed Indentification

Rod Craddock rod at gw4slk.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jul 4 11:44:02 EST 1999

> been infected with poison ivy for three months now and the rash
> continues to grow all over my body. I was recently at a garden center

It has been suggested you are still coming in conact with it if you've still
got the rash after 3 months. I would take that quite seriously and do a
thorough check of everything you handled or wore when you got the poison
ivy. The sap is practically impossible to wash out of clothing and it may
still be on tool handles and gloves. I had a very nasty encounter with a
relative of poison ivy here in Wales many years ago, my boss's grandmother
had these things planted as ornamentals.

Rod