poinsettia

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Sat Jul 3 11:22:43 EST 1999

There is nothing wrong with your "Poinsettia" (Euphorbia pulcherrima). It
is just putting out new growth. The red bracts will return with the onset
of winter flowering. It is a "short day plant".

Check out a website on the proper care of your "Poinsettia".

Cereusly Steve

Gérard Weinberger <gweinber at easynet.fr> wrote in article
<7ll7j2$2v6r$1 at buggy.easynet.fr>...