Weed Indentification

Dennis G. dennis_goos at mindlink.net
Fri Jul 2 20:15:07 EST 1999

Tammie-Lee <info at acornacres.com> wrote:

>Hello, My name is Tammie-Lee and I live in Manitoba, Canada. I have
>been infected with poison ivy for three months now and the rash
>continues to grow all over my body.

Here is a good source of information.
http://www.niaid.nih.gov/factsheets/poisonivy.htm

 It sounds like you are continuing to contact the irritant. Poison Ivy  rash is
an allergic reaction to compounds in the offending plant: not an infection. The
reaction should have ended within a week or so of the contact.

Dennis