IS YOUR COMPUTER READY FOR 2000?

sbfes at dl.ac.uk sbfes at dl.ac.uk
Fri Feb 26 02:02:17 EST 1999

IS YOUR COMPUTER READY FOR 2000?

Make sure you're not left behind, prepare for Y2K.

Did you know 98% of new computers FAIL Y2K testing?

Did you know that Windows 3.x, 95, 98, and NT are not Y2K compliant?
These programs need to be patched before the year 2000, if
you want to keep using them.

Our diskette will test your computer's clock (RTC) and BIOS, see if you're ready for
the New Year.

Our diskette will test your computer's software, and unlike other Test diskettes,
we can read your source coding line by line to find the exact problems
in your programs.

Our test diskette can read 85% of all shrink wrapped software on the
market, plus C++, V-Basics, Oracle, MS-SQL, Access, Delphi, Paradox, Fox Pro,
Power Builder, Sybase, and more.

If you have a problem, then we have the answer for you!

For a limited time, you can receive the Test Diskette at 50% off the
normal price.

Price: $39.90

SALE PRICE: $19.95 + s/h ($10 for international orders)

IMC Marketing, Information Technologies Dept.
An A+ Authorized Service Center.

Order Form

Company Name:_________________________________________

Contact Name:___________________________________________

Phone Number(___)_____-______ Fax Number(___)_____-______

Mailing Address:_________________________________________

Email address___________________________________________

City:_______________________State:______Zip:______________

Credit Card #____________________________  Visa or  Mastercard

Exp. Date:___________ Signature:___________________________

Products:			Price Per Unit:	Quantity:	Total Price:
Test Diskette		$19.95
Test Diskette License* 	$1.00
California residents add 8.25% sales tax:_______________

International funds must be paid in U.S. dollars via Certified check or International money order.
* Test diskette is only for 1 computer, each additional computer that needs to be tested will require a separate license per computer.

Please affix your check here

A fax copy of your signed check is considered payment in full.
There is no need to send the original copy of your check, please retain for your records.
Please make check payable to IMC Marketing
Thank you.

Fax Order form to 1 (909) 591-3688 24hrs, 7 days a week
Or mail to IMC, 806 Buccanon Blvd., Bldg 115, Suite 119
Boulder City, NV 89005
ATTN: IT Dept.