Keys for Cordyline and Dracaena

dd at gondwana.org dd at gondwana.org
Thu Feb 25 17:01:05 EST 1999

Hello,

I'm trying to locate a key that would help me identify certain Cordylines and
Dracaenas. I'm actually not sure whatthe primary distinction between the two
genera is, so I'm not sure if the plants I have are either one or the other.
They all grew from seed collected in New Caldonia.

Can anyone refer me to a site that has a key to these two genera (or supply
me a key via email in addition to posting a response for those people out
there who might be interested)?

Thanks in advance!!

David Deutsch