Still searching

David Mccoll .dmccoll at intergate.ca
Wed Feb 24 16:36:13 EST 1999

Thanks for the links. After doing allot of weeding (no pun intended) through
all of the WEB links I am still unable to find a good source of internet
pictures of tropical plants.

I have some unusual things happening with 2 of my plants and I want to learn
more.

1 Defenbachia flowering - flowers seem to want to come out but get soggy and
turn into a mushy mess that has to be removed. I have removed about 4 of
these. Is this a flowering plant ? What do the flowers look like ?

2 Indoor Bamboo plant that has an unusual growth on it that resembles seed
pods. This is a striking looking seed pods with beautiful orange stems and
blue and green pods the size of a shelled pea. These have been there for
more than 3 years and more are growing.

David M