Peucedanum seeds wanted

Nigel Venters venters at interalpha.co.uk
Sun Feb 21 06:16:02 EST 1999

If anyone could supply me with seeds of Peucedanum peniculatum, I'd be very
grateful (And surprised!) This umbelliferae is found in the mountains of
Corsica & Sardinia.... not sure about the rest of Southern Europe. Anyone
going there on holiday in the autumn this year? If so I can give directions
and apart from getting my seeds you see some stunning scenery!
Nigel Venters