Alan Daniells AlanD at brockworth.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 15 17:34:05 EST 1999

In article <36BC4E7A.23FAA175 at mr.net>, David Kendra <dkendra at mr.net>
writes
>The key word in your phrase is "blamed".  I suspect that urban sprawl has
>more of an impact on bird populations than agrichemicals and farming.

If you have doubts about the blame you might like to refer to 'The
indirect effects of pesticides on birds', LH Campbell and AS Cooke
(eds), Joint Nature Conservation Committee 1997, ISBN 1 86107 441 7.
(sorry I'm a few days behind the discussion)
AlanD
--
Alan Daniells <AlanD at brockworth.demon.co.uk>
Northavon Friends of the Earth