Sprouting Mint and Spearmint

Hybrid-T hybrid_T at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:17:33 EST 1999

Mint *should* be really easy to germinate... how long since you sowed
it? I'd wait about 3 weeks or so before giving up. Maybe you bought
old/bad seed?
The only other thing I can think of is that you covered them with too
much soil... a very light layer should be plenty.
Also note that mint can be an invasive pest; don't plant it in
uncontained spaces outside!!