HElp on Ricinus communis Castor bean

Lee silkwood at cyberway.com.sg
Sat Feb 13 05:17:23 EST 1999

am a student who is keen to select the Castor Bean (Ricinus communis)
for micropropagation/ callus induction/ somatic embryogensis or thin
layer culture or cell suspension culture.
  I am now looking for a needle in a haystack. Can you advise on hot
should I start my experiment? WHich protocol should I follow? Do forward
my email to someone to read. I am only given 4 weeks to complete.
  Tahnks a lot!

Regards
LEe
silkwood at cyberway.com.sg