ficus tree -- is it dead? or bring-backable?

Lisa_Zorn Lisa_Zorn at brown.edu
Wed Feb 10 22:50:04 EST 1999

Hello,

I have a ficus tree and it looks pretty dead -- not a sign of green anywhere.
Can anyone tell me if there is any way to find out for certain?  That is, is
there any possibility that I can bring it back?  If so, how?  It never was
doing very well, it's been going down hill for a long time but now I fear for
the worst.... Alas...

thanks,
-lisa

Lisa_Zorn at Brown.edu