a very huge request.

Istvan Kiss ikiss at bgumail.bgu.ac.il
Tue Feb 9 04:46:07 EST 1999

dear List(s),

I've just started my phd work in the subject of symbiontic green algae. We
would like to develop any utilisation of their sugar excreting ability.
Now, I have only two strains, but I'd like to use and compare as many
strains  as I can get. Unfortunatelly, my buget is not too large:), so I'd
like to ask YOU, if you have any experience or strains from symbiontic
greean algae, please contact me!

Thanx for your kind help!!

     Kiss Istvan
Bay Zoltan Appl. Institute