KEEP THIS OUT OF uk.rec.birdwatching (Was Re: Genetically modified crops - February issue)

Alastair Rae arae at tertio.com.NOSPAM
Mon Feb 8 07:53:06 EST 1999

Would you two please have your discussion elsewhere.
[uk.rec.birdwatching removed from crossposts]

--
Alastair Rae, London, UK.
Remove NOSPAM from my email address to reply.