DNA fragmentation question

peter.bozhkov at sgen.slu.se peter.bozhkov at sgen.slu.se
Thu Feb 4 03:48:36 EST 1999

>Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 14:53:31 +0200
>To: bionet-news at dl.ac.uk
>From: peter.bozhkov at sgen.slu.se
>Subject: DNA fragmentation question
>Bcc:
>   We are harvesting suspension-cultured cells and freeze them down to
>minus 90 for further DNA fragmentation assay. The question arises on
>whether cold storage itself influences DNA fragmentation.
>
>Thank you very much,
>
>Peter

*   Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences                            *
*   Dr. Peter Bozhkov                         Tel: +46 18 67 32 28         *
*   Department of Forest Genetics             Fax: +46 18 67 32 79         *
*   Box 7027                                  E-mail/Datorpost:            *
*   S-750 07 Uppsala                          Peter.Bozhkov at sgen.slu.se    *
*   SWEDEN                                                                 *
*   http://www.sgen.slu.se/Skogsgenetik/                                   *