X-ray techniques fo plants

taguebw at REMOVEwfu.edu taguebw at REMOVEwfu.edu
Wed Nov 11 10:16:36 EST 1998

In article <72cafk$e84 at unix3.derby.ac.uk>, "Dougie Carr"
<d.carr at derby.ac.uk> wrote:

> I've been trying for some time now to find out more information on the use
> of x-ray techniques of plant structure.  I've tried many places to get hold
> of technical details about production of  images (or even some examples) but
> to date my search has been in vain.
>
> - has anybody come across any references about techniques
> - does anybody know of any colleagues or fellow researchers who use x-ray
> techniques (for aesthetics or other use)
>
> Please email me direct rather than post a reply to this list as I tend not
> to be able to access newsgroups frequently enough
>
> Your help would be much appreciated

Have you tried these web sites?

www.xray-art.com/index.htm -- fine art x-ray photographer of plants
cmp1.ucr.edu/Koetsier/default.htm
www.ag-editions.com/longgreennatural/X/XrayphonatuphX.html

The first has some technical info, lots of images.

My 2 electrons,

Brian

--
Remove "REMOVE" to reply