Fruit fly's on potted plants?

David Holmes dayvid at jas.net
Mon Nov 9 21:27:47 EST 1998

Fruit flies in the media are usually caused by dessicated potting material
or overwatering, try letting the plants dry a little, or repotting them into
new media. If all this doesnt work, buy some pinguicula plants, lots of
them, and place them strategically, they are beautiful plants in themselves,
and will get rid of the little bugs for you. If you cant find any Pinguicula
available near you, let me know, and I will send you some mail order places
that stock them.
Hope this helps,
David Holmes
{if anyone has any scholarship ideas for a future High School graduate {SRS
99} heading to college for botany, let me know please!!}