dregs of lard

Freddy NG freddyng at hknet.com
Mon Nov 9 03:55:22 EST 1998

Hello,
        Can someone tell me the usage of the 'dregs of lard' ?
Here is the story:
        I'm a fireman in H.K. I tackled a fire recently involving a
warehouse storing a large quantity of dregs of lard and finally it was
extinguished.  However, the owner didn't know its usage (I'm in doubt)and
what he knew was the cash from the buyer from Japan.
        I appreciate for your kind answer.
Thank you very much.

Freddy