Gardenias

Aerokisses aerokisses at aol.com
Sun May 31 18:30:04 EST 1998

I was wondering if anyone could give me tips to help my gardenias.  Some of the
leaves are yellowing, a couple leaves are getting white and dry at the tips,
and all of the buds are falling off.  All of my gardenia plants also have
spiders.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  I water them, spray them, and
feed them like I was told.  Can anyone help me?

Sincerely,
Jessi