Giant Sequioas

dwhite1 dwhite1 at erols.com
Sat May 30 19:18:05 EST 1998

Hi all. I recently got a bag of 20 or 30 Sequoia seeds from the national
park in California.  The instructions on how to germinate and take care of
them were dismal.  It just said to plant the seeds in 1/8 inch soil, wet,
and leave in the sun. Oh, and that they may or may not germinate!  Can
anyone provide any more info, or direct me to an online source that might
be able to?  I am wondering if this tree can even grow outdoors in New
Jersey, whether I will kill it by bringing it inside during the winter, etc
etc.

thanks much in advance!
--
D. White