PINEAPPLE GROWTH TIME

K.R. Ziarkowski krz007 at tamu.edu
Wed May 27 18:34:08 EST 1998

Pineapples are a bromiliad (or related to), it will only produce one
fruit and then die.
I do not know how long it will take though. I assume you are in the
south as pineapples originally are from South America (many years ago a
man named Dole went there and stole a bunch of plants and took them to
Hawaii), they will not survive a regular winter up north outdoors. (This
last winter was not regular in most places).
KR

K.R. Ziarkowski krz007 at tamu.edu
http://people.tamu.edu/~krz007/
Mitakuye Oyasin
Pilamaya. Wankan Tanka nici un. Ake hwo!